1684 Delaney Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
7 STEPS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR
- Rooms to be painted are scheduled with client.
- Large furniture is moved into center of room.
- Furniture is covered with new plastic to protect from
dust and paint.
- Floors are covered with drop clothes.
- Remove electrical covers.
- Tape as required baseboards to prevent paint from dripping
- If at all possible, we will complete each room so that
you may enjoy that evening.
- Glossy surfaces are scuff sanded with fine sandpaper or
steel wool and cleaned.
- Holes and cracks in walls are patched and sanded.
- Caulk/putty holes and gaps in trim.
- Prime repaired items.
- Seal with 'Kiltz' ink, crayons, and water stains that
may 'bleed' through the finish coat.
- Apply number of coats of primer and finish coats specified
- Clean paint (cut) line between trim, wall and ceiling
- Only top quality premium paints are used unless otherwise
specified in contract.
- Paint is normally applied by brush and roller although
low and high pressure spray is available under special circumstances.
- Furniture is moved back to the original positions.
- Electrical covers replaced.
- Floors and carpets are cleaned. We pride ourselves in
keeping your home clean.
- Cleaning is performed daily and upon completion of the
- All trash (paint cans, paint chips, old rags, caulking,
etc.) is hauled away.
- Touch up paint is labeled and left with you the client.
Fixtures are replaced.
- The foreman inspects the work during the painting process.
- During the last phase, he does a final inspection.
- You are invited to check the job to ensure all contracted
areas are painted properly.
- Final touch-ups are noted on a 'punch list' and are completed
before the crew leaves.
- You will be sent a Customer Comment Card and your Warranty
7. Your Responsibility
- Remove pictures leaving nails in holes if you plan to
re-hang back in same spot.
- Remove unwanted nails so the holes can be filled.
- Remove window treatments (this is good time to have them
- Remove any breakables. Tables, shelves and floors should
- Open and shut painted windows every other day for a couple
weeks to prevent sticking.